Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010 Multi-Chamber Business After Hours & Expo

PLEASE STOP BY OUR BOOTH!

The Dublin Chamber, in conjunction with the Westerville, Worthington and Powell Chambers of Commerce, will host the 2010 Chamber Business Expo. One of the best business development events of the year, the Expo brings together more than 100 vendors and 600 area business representatives!

The 2010 Chamber Business Expo takes place from 4:30 to 7 p.m. June 17 at the Bridgewater Banquet & Conference Center, 10561 Sawmill Pkwy., Powell.

Admission is free to this great networking event. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar are available. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enter to win one of many great door prizes.

To RSVP to attend as a guest, please submit the form below.

https://www.dublinchamber.org/_register.cfm?eventID=515&CFID=6040135&CFTOKEN=35493414

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)